I adjusted the ball count switch on the one lane. It went surprisingly well and I had it adjusted in under ten minutes. Of course, I need to wait and see how it works for everyone else as those switches tend to be tough to get adjust right so they don't bounce and count multiple times. While I was at it, I also replaced a couple of bulbs that were out on the display. I need to order more bulbs as I am down to just three left.
I found the game off, reseating the power cord brought it back to life. About ten minutes later, it was off again. I reseated the power cord and it came back on and stayed on the whole time I was at the location. I want to replace the power cord and see if that is the issue as the patrons at this location tend to slam games into the walls and crush the power cords and it sometimes causes odd things like this to happen.
I finished the gluing and clamping and it looks pretty good. I was told it was a moving accident that caused the damage but I found some pry marks. I think someone may have lost the key and tried to get the backglass out the hard way. I need to get some white paint that matches the game and do some painting. I haven't decided if I am going to do more work to get the trim perfect or not. The rest of the game is a bit dinged up and it may not be worth the time and effort.